DSR FOUNDATION TRACK
This track addresses “meta” DSR issues, the issues that are foundational to our thinking as to how DSR can or should be better practiced.
- Approaches to design science theorizing, including both theory building and theory testing
- Philosophical, ontological and epistemological perspectives on DSR
- DSR methodologies and support
- Evaluation approaches in DSR
- Interesting exemplars of DSR studies demonstrating theory building, theory extension and/or theory testing.
- Synthesizing DSR knowledge from meta-analysis or systematic reviews of DSR studies
- Capturing knowledge from DSR in conjunction with other methods such as action research, HCI projects, case studies and so on, and how these can contribute to DSR
- What can we learn about DSR from other disciplines?
- Practicing DSR in collaboration with industry and government
- DSR and research impact
- Ethics and DSR
- Who cares? Do we already know enough about the practice of DSR and should we be focussing more on actually doing DSR?